You can download the latest version Psiphon APK on this page. Simple steps to download and Install Psiphon for Android are clearly explained in this article. Psiphon is an app which is used to access the uncensored and restricted sites on Internet. As the Psiphon App contains VPN service you can browse any site without any interruption. It is a human right software project which was developed by the Citizen Lab. To access the banned websites on your Android devices you need to Install Psiphon APK 155 on your device. You can download and use the Psiphon APK totally free.
Check more about Psiphon App
Psiphon APK for Android
The Psiphon app is am circumvention tool which is designed by utilizing SSH, VPN, and FTTP Proxy technologies. Chances of bypassing censorship are automatically learned by the Psiphon client to access new points. It gives open access to Online access. This app will not increase your online privacy. Moreover, the Psiphon app is used as an Online security tool. No matter what network you use to connect, it will give a safe path to Internet. As this is an efficient tool you can Install Psiphon to access the Uncensored sites. An attractive feature of this app is, for Psiphon Apk download you doest not require any configuration/ subscription and registration. Moreover, Psiphon for PC/ Windows also doesn’t need any requirements.
Steps To Download Psiphon Pro APK for Android
- First of all, to download Psiphon Apk file on your Android phone from this URL.
- Now, click on the downloaded file.
- Then, Psiphon APK download starts.
- Remember that, to Install the file you must go to settings and enable “Unknown resources”.
- Your mobile permits to Install App from unknown resources.
- It takes some time to Install.
- “Psiphon” icon will appear on your home screen which indicates the successful Installation.
- Finally, you can open the Psiphon app to view the banned sites anywhere anytime.
- When you open the app for the first time, it asks for Tunnel the Whole Device. It displays two options in the prompt, one is “Use Psiphon Whole” and the other is “Tunnel Whole Device”. Select any one option.
- Then, Click on the open browser to browse the censored websites.
As there are several options in this app, have a glance at the below steps to use this app efficiently.
How To Use Psiphon for Android?
- As soon as you Install this app, it automatically starts to connect Psiphon Network.
- You will find a key symbol at the top of your screen. which indicates Psiphon is running in VPN or whole device mode. Also, all the other applications are tunneled through Pishpon.
- If you select the status tab, it will show symbol “P” which indicates connection status. (Grey= connecting, Red= not connected, Blue= Connected).
- Below that, you will find the version of Psiphon on which it is currently running.
- To run the Psiphon in tunnel whole device more have the rooted Android device or the Android 4+. So, you have to select the check box to ensure that.
- If you select the logs then you can find the list of Psiphon activity logs.
- The another option is “statistics”, where you can find the following.
- Connection duration.
- Data sent through Psiphon.
- Data received through Psiphon.
- Send data which is compressed.
- Received data which is compressed.
- Once the app connected to the Internet, on the top of the mobile screen you will find “P”.
- Then, the built-in Psiphon browser opens which defaultly tunneled through Psiphon network.
- While your browsing through this app you can find the following options which provided convenience in browsing.
- Bookmark current page.
- Open New Tab.
- Close current tabs.
- Switch between open tabs.
- Open New Tab.