You can download the latest version Psiphon APK on this page. Simple steps to download and Install Psiphon for Android are clearly explained in this article. Psiphon is an app which is used to access the uncensored and restricted sites on the Internet. As the Psiphon App contains VPN service you can browse any site without any interruption. It is a human right software project which was developed by the Citizen Lab. To access the banned websites on your Android devices you need to Install Psiphon APK 135 on your device. You can download and use the Psiphon APK totally free.
Psiphon APK for Android
The Psiphon app is am circumvention tool which is designed by utilizing SSH, VPN, and FTTP Proxy technologies. Chances of bypassing censorship are automatically learned by the Psiphon client to access new points. It gives open access to Online access. This app will not increase your online privacy. Moreover, the Psiphon app is used as an Online security tool.
No matter what network you use to connect, it will give a safe path to the Internet. As this is an effective tool you can Install Psiphon to access the Uncensored sites. An attractive feature of this app is, for Psiphon Apk download you do not require any configuration/ subscription and registration. Moreover, Psiphon for PC/ Windows also doesn’t need any requirements.
Features of Psiphon Android
- Subscription and registration are not required.
- Random Proxies are used.
- This App is compatible with any Android device running with 2.3 or above.
- It allows you to select the protocols automatically.
- It works with any kind of Online websites.
Check out more features, Psiphon App
Steps To Download Psiphon Pro APK for Android
- First of all, download Psiphon APK file on your Android phone from this URL. Once the download is completed, the file will be available in your File Manager. Locate that Psiphon Android file and click on it. It asks whether to Install or Cancel. To start the installation click on Install.
- Remember that, to Install the file you must go to settings and enable “Unknown resources”. Then, your mobile permits to Install App from unknown resources. If you haven’t got any error message like Installation blocked, then you can skip this step.
- Wait till the completion of installation. After installation, “Psiphon” icon will appear on your home screen which indicates the successful Installation. Finally, you can open the Psiphon app to view the banned sites anywhere anytime.
- When you open the app for the first time, it asks for Tunnel the Whole Device. It displays two options in the prompt, one is “Use Psiphon Whole” and the other is “Tunnel Whole Device APK”. Select any one option. Then, Click on the open browser to browse the censored websites.
As there are several options in this app, have a glance at the below steps to use this app efficiently.
How to Download Psiphon Pro APK?
- Firstly, tap on the above button to install Pro Psiphon for Android. Then, the Psiphon Pro 202 APK will be downloaded.
- If the download completes, tap on Psiphon.apk in your File Manager. Now, when it asks to install, just tap on the Install button.
- Now, the installation begins. Wait for a while till the installation process is finished. The process to install this pro APK is similar to that of normal APK. So, here also if the installation is blocked then go to Settings and enable the Unknown Sources in Lock and Security section.
- Finally, after successful installation, you can start using the app. If you don’t know how to use this Psiphon App just follow the below guidelines.
How To Use Psiphon for Android?
- As soon as you Download Psiphon for Android, it automatically starts to connect Psiphon Network.
- You will find a key symbol at the top of your screen. which indicates Psiphon is running in VPN or whole device mode. Also, all the other applications are tunneled through Pishpon.
- If you select the status tab, it will show symbol “P” which indicates connection status. (Grey= connecting, Red= not connected, Blue= Connected).
- Below that, you will find the version of Psiphon on which it is currently running.
- To run the Psiphon in tunnel whole device more have the rooted Android device or the Android 4+. So, you have to select the checkbox to ensure that.
- If you select the logs then you can find the list of Psiphon activity logs.
- Another option is “statistics”, where you can find the following.
- Connection duration.
- Data sent through Psiphon.
- Data received through Psiphon.
- Send and Received data which is compressed.
- Once the app connected to the Internet, on the top of the mobile screen you will find “P”.
- Then, the built-in Psiphon browser opens which was tunneled through Psiphon network by default.
- While your browsing through this app you can find the following options which provide convenience in browsing.
- Bookmark current page.
- Open New Tab.
- Close current tabs.
- Switch between open tabs.
There are 2 versions of Psiphon available, one is normal APK and other is Psiphon Pro APK. The installation steps of these two versions are mentioned above. Check those and install your desired version on your Android Device. After installing if you don’t know how to use, then check the usage mentioned above. For more updates keep visiting www.psiphon.xyz regularly. If you have any queries regarding the usage or installation, let us know through your valuable comments.